What is Google Adsense?
Google Adsense is Google’s Advertising Program, which can register as a website or blog owner to show ads on its web property (i.e. blogs and websites).
Directly -Instantly Google Adsense is one of the easiest and best ways of Money Making. Once you get Adsense approval, Google starts showing ads on your site and whenever you click on the ad, you earn money according to per click.
How much can anyone earn from Google Adsense?
Talk about English language sites, some Indian bloggers earn millions of their sites every month. Now Hindi sites will take a little longer to tell how much they can earn, but one thing is certain that it will be better than current options.
By the way, income from Adsense depends on many things, such as
- How much traffic your site is
- What is the traffic from which country, the highest earnings from USA is traffic
- Which category is a site, for ex: Finance, Smart Phones, Personal Development, Technology, Education etc., generally earning more of the financial site.
Please note these things before applying:
- Your site or blog must be at least 6 months old
- You have regularly posted something in it, at least every week in 1-2 posts
- There should be no copyrighted content on your site, for example someone’s copying post
- Your site does not contain any content that Google Adsense policy does not allow, for example Adult / Porn Content
- You have read the terms and conditions of Google Adsense especially those things that you can get your account banned after your approval, for example clicking on the ads of their own sites, as much as To be allowed to set up more ad units; etc; As Legal People come to understand the understanding of common people, you can also read the related blogs of Adsense and understand its nuances.
- Attention to Payee Name while Applying: Income from Google Adsense is taxable, so when you enter Payee Name, you will get income by the name of the person whose name you give here and the same will be taxed. Also note that whatever name you enter, there is also a bank account with the same name, the difference in spelling can be huge.
- Blog should have some page views, how difficult it is to say, but I believe there should be at least 2-3 thousand page views per day.
- Do not have too many broken links on your site, check here to check broken links.
Finally, the most important TIP: Before you do anything related to Google adsense, read it on the internet well, do not do anything on the assumption or do not do anything, remember that if you accidentally get account ban It is very difficult to activate it again.